- 1. Heat ghee and oil in a heavy bottomed vessel. Once hot, add ginger green chili paste and saute for few seconds.
- 2. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and coriander powder and mix. Add a tbsp of water and mix so that the spice powders do not burn.
- 3. Add tomato puree and saute on low-medium flame for 8-10 mts. Add the grated khoya and keep stirring so that it blends well into the tomato mixture. Cook on low flame for 5-6 mts, stirring often.
- 4. Add the green peas and mix. Add water, sugar and salt and mix well. Place lid and cook on medium flame for 7-8 mts.
- 5. Add the paneer cubes and mix gently. Simmer without lid for a couple of minutes or till the desired consistency is achieved.
- 6. Turn off flame. Slowly pour the Lactel UHT Milk and continuously stir the mixture so that it does not curdle and blends well into the curry.
- 7. Add the garam masala powder and mix. Remove to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- 8. Serve with roti, paratha, rumali roti, naan, kulcha or any flavored rice or pulao.